HAMMERSMITH AND FULHAM COUNCIL
NORTH END ROAD – A COMMUNITY –LED REDESIGN.
LBH&F want to hear your ideas for improvements that would make North End Road a place that more people will visit. We want to:
– Create a thriving, sustainable and welcoming high street.
– Keep the market and make it better.
– Encourage more people to visit North End Road.
£1m of Council funding has already been identified, and the Council is applying for additional funding from the Mayor of London’s Liveable Neighbourhoods Fund.
What have we done so far?
Hammersmith and Fulham Council have appointed Carver Haggard to support the community-led redesign of North End Road.
We have been talking to shopkeepers, market traders, community representatives and local community groups.
What happens next?
In February we will prepare a catalogue of possible future improvements, based on what we have heard and found out. – Some of these will be small, quick improvements.– Others will be long-term projects which need more investment.
Drop-in Events, 8th and 9th February
All local residents, businesses and traders are invited to St. John’s Church to view and give your opinions on the wish list.
– Session 1: Friday 8th February, 2pm to 6pm
– Session 2: Saturday 9th February, 10am to 2pm
– Venue: St John’s Church, North End Road, Fulham